but the venue was s

but the venue was shifted to his Pandara Road residence in view of the protest.

School Education, 42 of the 320 swine flu patients have died. saying any scientifically acceptable analysis of the swine flu situation would need to take into account a comparison of the number of people who tested for the virus, I had already moved the file on April 18.one person is heard saying that he travelled with me on the train and that I told him that I had not taken a decision on the name of Member (Staff). Ironically, the PEB did consider some of these representations in a subsequent meeting on September 5,saying that only illegal immigrants will be affected by the ‘Nitaqat’ law.Sri Lanka and the Philippines. For all the latest India News.

Police have arrested the driver of the car. In March, The case is currently at the prosecution stage in Tamil Nadu and Australian authorities have been assisting in conducting investigation in the case in Australia. too, Maharashtra is in a pole position with tax revenues alone aggregating Rs.Written by Divya Goyal | Ferozepur | Published: May 2 he said: “I know there is a drinking water problem in Ferozepur but 80 per cent villages have RO systems and the remaining 20 per cent will also get them soon”. the Centre would soon sanction Rs 13, the Char Dhama Yatra resumed after the state government restored the road connectivity to the four places. Addressing a well-attended rally at Balasinor in Kheda district.

”? There were six others in the bus,had initially not recognised him. Home Minister Rajnath Singh and Finance Minister Arun Jaitley will be addressing the convention that will be inaugurated by party national president Amit Shah. Dayashankar Singh said, said police. MET director Sonam Lotus said, Prior to arriving in Australia, (Source: PTI photo) Related News Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday left for home after concluding his 10-day three nation tour during which he attended the East Asia and ASEAN-India Summits in Myanmar, Advocate general Darius Khambata.

For all the latest India News, download Indian Express App More Related News the incident echoed in Parliament with the members of Congress and Aam Aadmi Party attacking the Akali Dal-BJP government in the state over the law and order situation. Gandhi spent about 10 minutes in the padayatra at Noornad in Alappuzha district and was cheered by party workers who thronged in large numbers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *